- 6 Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 3 green onions, chopped
- ½ carrot, grated
- 5 black olives, chopped in small pieces
- 2 pickled jalapeños, chopped in small pieces
- salt and pepper to taste
- Fill a 5-quart pot halfway with water over a medium high flame. Bring to a boil. Add potatoes and boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until fork tender. Drain water from pot and set potatoes to the side to cool for 30 minutes.
- Divide the cooked potatoes in half. Mash half of the potatoes with a potato ricer, add mayonnaise, sour cream, and mustard to the mashed potatoes. Mix well to combine. Add in green onion, carrots, black olives, pickled jalapeños, and the other half of cooked potatoes. Mix well to combine. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours to chill.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!