- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1-1/2 cups packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups (12-oz. pkg.) Mini Chips Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, milk and vanilla; beat well.
- Gradually add flour mixture, beating well.
- Stir in small chocolate chips.
- Spread in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan on wire rack.
- Cut into bars.
Makes about 24 bars.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!