Submitted by Farm and Dairy Editor, Susan Crowell
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp. flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 or 3 bananas, sliced
- 1 1/2-2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 pt. whipped cream
- Mix well the sugar, flour, salt and egg.
- Heat in double boiler.
- Add milk and cook until thickened.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Mix half of the whipped cream to the cold pudding.
- Place half the pudding in a large trifle bowl, cover with a layer of graham cracker crumbs, then a layer of sliced bananas, the rest of the pudding, another layer of crumbs, and another layer of bananas.
- Top with the rest of the whipped cream.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!