- 6 eggs
- 1/4 C. milk
- 1/4 C. grated cheese (gruyere is good)
- 4 T. butter
- 1 medium onion, cut in quarters and sliced thin
- 1 C. mushrooms, chopped coarsely
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Beat together eggs, milk, salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Caramelize onions in butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add the morels, and cook until liquid is evaporated.
- Add the egg mixture and cook 1-2 minutes, stirring infrequently until eggs are partly set.
- Add cheese and stir in.
- Serve immediately.