- 7 s mixed greens, loosely packed
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 nectarine, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 toasted, chopped pecans
- 1 fresh raspberries
- 1/3 nectarine (about 1 small nectarine), Pureed or finely mashed
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
Place mixed greens, onions, nectarine slices and pecans in large salad bowl. Whisk together dressing ingredients and drizzle over salad; toss well to coat. Top with raspberries and toss very lightly.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!