- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups old fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- One 6-ounce package dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup white chocolate chunks or chips
Heat oven to 375°. In medium bowl, beat butter and sugar with electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs, mixing well. In separate bowl, combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate chunks. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely. Store tightly covered. Note: To use quick oats, decrease flour to 1-1/3 cups.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!