- 1 cup low-fat bakery mix
- 1/2 cup crushed corn or oat cereal
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons applesauce
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, add bakery mix, cereal, oats, sugar, and cinnamon in a small bowl and mix.
- Stir in egg, oil, applesauce, and milk until lightly mixed (batter will be lumpy).
- Spoon batter into muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins are browned.