One-Dish Chicken Supper
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep time:5 minutes
Cooking time:5 hours
Total time:5 hours and 5 minutes
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (10 3/4 oz.) can cream of chicken, or celery, or mushroom soup
- 1/3 milk
- 1 pkg. stuffing mix and seasoning packet
- 1 2/3 s water
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine soup and milk. Pour over chicken.
- Combine stuffing mix, seasoning packet and water. Spoon over chicken.
- Cover. Cook on low 6 to 8 hours.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!