- 10 chicken wings (skin removed)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- Rinse chicken wings and dry on paper toweling.
- Tuck the wing tip under the larger joint to form a triangle.
- Heat butter in skillet (200°F on temperature controlled gas burner). Sprinkle wings with seasoned salt and place in heated butter.
- Sauté on temperature controlled gas burner (325°F) until evenly brown on both sides, about 20 minutes.
- Spread with orange marmalade, continuing to sauté while basting frequently for another 20 minutes.
- Remove from skillet.
- Serve hot.
- Hold at serving temperature on automatic burner or in ‘Keep-Warm’ oven set at 170°F.
- They will be glazed and “sticky” good.