- 1/4 of (16 oz.) pkg. spaghetti, uncooked
- 1/4 zesty Italian reduced fat dressing
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 s broccoli florets
- 1/2 tomato chunks
- 1/2 shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 4 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta as directed on package. Meanwhile, heat dressing and garlic in large nonstick skillet on medium heat. Add chicken and broccoli. Cook and stir 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Add tomatoes and half the Mozzarella cheese to skillet; stir to mix lightly. Cook until heated through. Spoon over pasta; toss. Sprinkle with remaining Mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
Jazz it up: For a lemon zing, add 1 teaspoon
lemon pepper seasoning as you cook and stir the chicken and broccoli.