- 3 egg whites
- 1 sugar
- 1 chopped pecans
- 1 Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 oz.) container whipped topping
- Beat egg whites until stiff, gradually adding sugar. Fold in pecans, crackers, and vanilla.
- Place in slightly greased pie plate and spread so that sides are higher than center.
- Bake in 325° oven about 30 minutes.
- When cool, spread 8 oz. whipped topping over top. Sprinkle with additional chopped pecans and refrigerate.
Note: May also be served immediately.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!