- 24 baked dinner rolls, cut in half
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 12 oz. smoked ham deli slices
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) sharp cheddar cheese, sliced
- 1/2 small red onion, cut into 24 thin slices
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. poppy seeds
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- PLACE bottom halves of rolls in 15x10x1-inch pan; spread with mayo.
- Top with ham, cheese, onions and tops of rolls.
- MIX remaining ingredients; brush onto sandwiches.
- Cover with foil.
- BAKE 20 min. or until heated through.