Pasta Salad with Asparagus
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 pound pasta
- 1‐2 cups cooked asparagus
- 2‐3 cups seasonal chopped raw vegetables (radishes, bell peppers, green onions, tomatoes)
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- Cook the pasta according to package direction.
- Rinse in cold water.
- Cook the asparagus using the method of your choice just until tender.
- Shock in cold water and drain.
- Cut into bite‐sized pieces.
- Combine pasta and vegetables in large bowl.
- Whisk oil and vinegar in small bowl to blend.
- Add the dressing to the salad (to taste).
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Other optional ingredients: cheese cubes, tuna, hard‐boiled eggs, olives
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes