- 2 medium, whole wheat pita pockets
- 1/4 cup reduced fat, chunky peanut butter
- 1/2 apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 banana, thinly sliced
- 1/2 fresh peach, thinly sliced
Cut pitas in half to make 4 pockets and warm in the microwave for about 10 seconds to make them more flexible. Carefully open each pocket and spread a thin layer of peanut butter on the inside walls. Fill with a combination of apple, banana, and peach slices. Serve at room temperature.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!