- 2 cups natural peanut butter (other types do not taste as good!)
- 2 cups white sugar
- A pinch of salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and prepare a buttered cookie sheet.
- In a bowl, stir peanut butter and sugar together until smooth. Add the eggs, then stir in the vanilla, baking soda and salt. With your hands, pick some dough and roll it into a 1-inch ball, then place it on the greased cookie sheet, pushing slightly with a fork as to make a cookie-like shape, leaving criss-cross grooves. Do this until the dough is finished
- Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes, then remove from heat and let them cool for 5-10 minutes. If you want to add powdered sugar or cocoa, it’s better to do so while the cookies are still hot!
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!