- 8 ounces Club crackers
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 cup light brown sugar, lightly packed
- 1/3 cup heavy whipped cream
- 2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini chocolate peanut butter cups, roughly chopped
- 2 cups dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup butterscotch pieces, chopped
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3 cups small pretzel twists
- Line 9×13-inch baking pan with foil, extending over edges of pan. Grease lightly with butter.
- Arrange half crackers in single layer on bottom of pan, set aside.
- In medium saucepan, combine butter, honey, brown sugar and cream. Bring to boil, stirring constantly, and cook until sugar has dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in graham cracker crumbs, reduce heat to low, and continue to cook mixture 5 minutes more, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and salt.
- Pour half caramel mixture over crackers. Using spatula, spread mixture to cover crackers completely. Sprinkle with chocolate peanut butter cups and peanuts.
- Pour remaining caramel over top and spread once more. Arrange remaining crackers on top in single layer, pressing down to lightly.
- Set medium glass bowl over small saucepan with simmering water, making sure water doesn’t touch bottom of bowl. Add chocolate chips, butterscotch and peanut butter to bowl; stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour mixture over crackers and spread evenly. Arrange pretzels on top in rows.
- Refrigerate bars at least 2 hours or overnight. Remove bars from pan and cut into 32 pieces.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!