- 3 to 4 lb. beef roast (use cheaper cut, like chuck)
- 1 beef bouillon cube per lb. of roast
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice per lb. of roast
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce per lb. of roast
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt (approx.)
- 1 (10 to 12 oz.) jar pepperoncini peppers (use mild if you can find it), and juice
Sprinkle roast with garlic salt. Place roast (cut into 4 pieces) into crock pot. Add balance of ingredients; cook overnight or about 8 hours. Enjoy! Break apart roast (shred) and serve on buns. Crusty buns are best. (Nice to serve at parties.)
Note: I used approximate measurements, small or larger roast size can be used. Any cut of beef can be used also. I like to slice pepperoncini and remove as many seeds as possible.
Mary Jane Wilson
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!