- 1 1/2 s water
- 1/4 dill pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 salmon steaks (1 inch thick)
- 1/4 mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dill or sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon dill pickle juice
- 1 teaspoon Catalina salad dressing
- sweet red and green peppers, chopped, optional
In large skillet, combine water, pickle juice, salt and seasoned salt. Add salmon; bring to boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 12 to 16 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork.
In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, relish, pickle juice and salad dressing. Serve over salmon. Garnish with red and green pepper if desired.
This flaky, moist salmon, topped with a delightful homemade tartar sauce and chopped sweet peppers, goes well with rice pilaf, seasoned rice or scalloped potatoes. Add a vegetable, salad, rolls and dessert, and you have a gourmet meal for two.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!