- 2 1/2 cups chicken breast (cooked, diced)
- 1/2 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/4 cup onion (chopped)
- 1 Tbsp. pickle relish
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (light)
- Combine all ingredients.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Use within 1-2 days. Chicken salad does not freeze well.
How to use:
- Make chicken salad sandwiches.
- Make a pasta salad by mixing with 2 cups cooked pasta.
- Kids will love this salad served in a tomato or a cucumber boat.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!