- 1 pkg. butter pecan cake mix
- 1 stick (½ cup) margarine, melted
- 2 cans(10 oz,) crushed pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- Whipped topping, optional
Grease a 9 x13 inch pan. Spread the two cans of pineapple evenly in pan with juice. Sprinkle cake mix over pineapple in even layer. Drizzle melted margarine over cake mix. Sprinkle pecans over top. Bake at 350° 75 minutes. Top servings with whipped cream, if desired.
Ila Hupp, Columbiana, OH
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!