Submitted by Karen Crain
- 1 pkg (2-layer size) yellow cake mix
- 1 pkg (4 serving size) pistachio instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 tsp. almond extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, oil and extract in a large mixer.
- Blend, then beat at medium speed of electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- Measure 1 1/2 cups of batter, stir in chocolate syrup. Spoon batter alternately into a greased and floured 10 inch bundt or tube pan. Zigzag spatula through batter to marble.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes and remove from pan to finish cooling on rack. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!