Submitted by Karen Crain
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) Condensed Cream of Celery Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/2 cup Milk
- dash Ground black pepper
- 4 Medium Potatoes (about 1 1/4 pound) thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- Stir the soup, milk and black pepper in a small bowl. Layer half the potatoes, onions and soup mixture in a 1 1/2 quart casserole. Repeat the layers. Dot the top with butter. Sprinkle with the paprika, Cover the baking dish.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 1 hour. Uncover the dish and bake for 15 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- You can also sprinkle cheddar cheese on top.