Submitted by: Jamie B
- 1 head lettuce cut up in 1” square pieces
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 lb. bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1 small onion, sliced in half-rings
- 1 bag frozen peas (NOT canned)
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- In a large sealable bowl, layer in order: lettuce, cauliflower, bacon, onion, and peas. Set aside. In small bowl, mix together Miracle Whip, Parmesan and sugar, and spread mixture evenly over the top of the salad. DO NOT TOSS SALAD. Seal bowl and refrigerate overnight, or at least 12-24 hours before serving. Toss just before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!