- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 jar (28 oz.) spaghetti sauce
- 2 jars (4-1/2 oz. each) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Dash pepper
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 2 pkgs. (3-1/2 oz. each) sliced pepperoni
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
In Dutch oven, brown beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper; heat through. Spoon 4 cups into a 6-qt. slow cooker. Top with half the noodles, pepperoni and cheeses. Repeat layers. Cover and cook on high for 1 hour or until cheese is melted. Makes 12 servings.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!