- 2 pounds frozen hash browns
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion or chopped onion
- 1 can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
Mix all ingredients except butter and corn flakes. Put in 9 x 13 inch buttered dish (or individual ramekins). Mix butter and corn flakes. Top casserole with butter/corn flake mixture. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Serves 8 to 10.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!