- 1-2 pounds (5 large) potatoes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 large green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish or 4 small sweet pickles, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 3 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 teaspoon mustard (any type)
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat (Lite) mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon each salt and pepper (if you like)
Wash potatoes and boil with skins on in a large saucepan until tender. Cool, peel and dice potatoes.
Combine potatoes with onion, bell pepper, pickle relish or chopped pickles, celery and chopped eggs. Stir mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar and spices together. Mix into potatoes and vegetables
Cover and chill several hours.
?Let?s Get Cooking? Cookbook, United Way?s Success by 6, Onondaga County, N.Y.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!