- 1/2 cup sliced almonds (optional)
- 1 2/3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Bake almonds on baking sheet at 350° for 5 minutes.
- Grease 2 regular sized muffin pans.
- Mix wet ingredients in a large bowl with whisk.
- Mix dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients and stir until just mixed.
- Add chocolate chips and almonds (optional) and stir in (mixture will be thick).
- Scoop into muffin pans (makes around 16 muffins).
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes (until done, but still moist).
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!