Pumpkin Cupcakes, Submitted by Debbie Flinner, of Canton, Ohio
Around the Table Weekly Email
Get Around the Table in Your Inbox!
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup biscuit mix
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
- Combine all ingredients and mix thoroughly.
- Fill greased floured muffin pans 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350° for 15-20 minutes.
- Place on wire rack to cool.
- Frost with a cream cheese frosting or serve with butter, honey or cream cheese.
Want to share a recipe?
We are always looking for more recipes to add to our site. Submit Your Recipes