- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (12 ounce) package white chocolate chips
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
In heavy saucepan, combine first 6 ingredients; heat over medium heat until sugar dissolves, stirring frequently. Continue heating until mixture begins to boil, stirring constantly. Continue boiling until candy thermometer reaches soft-ball stage (234-243 degrees). Remove pan from heat; stir in chocolate chips until melted. Add in remaining ingredients; stir to mix well. Pour into buttered 13×9 inch baking pan; cool to room temperature. Cut into squares; store in refrigerator in air-tight container.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!