- 1 cup milk
- ½ to 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice depending on preference
- ¼ to ½ teaspoon vanilla extract depending on preference (or less)
- ¼ cup brewed espresso or strong coffee
- 1 Tablespoon white sugar
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin puree
- Whipped cream
- Whisk the pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice in a small saucepan over low heat for a minute. Whisk in the milk, sugar and vanilla extract. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Pour the mixture through a fine sieve, then return the milk to the saucepan. Whisk while it simmers for two minutes.
- Add the espresso or coffee and whisk another minute until it’s foamy. Top with whipped cream.
Prep Time: 5 min, Cook Time: 5 min, Serving Size: 1 Serving