- 1/2 pound whole fresh medium mushrooms
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 skewers
- Thread mushrooms on skewers.
- Combine butter, dill and garlic salt; brush over mushrooms.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Grill over hot heat or broil 3-4 inches from the heat, for 10-15 minutes, basting and turning every 5 minutes.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!