- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 3 s cut-up fresh vegetables (broccoli, carrots and red pepper)
- 1 (14 1/2 oz.) can fat free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 s quick cooking white rice, uncooked
- 1/4 zesty Italian dressing
Heat oil in large skillet on medium heat. Add chicken; cook and stir until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Add vegetables; cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in broth. Bring to boil. Stir in rice and dressing; cover. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and chicken is cooked through.