- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, bottoms trimmed, cut in half and outside leaves removed
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 medium garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 red sweet peppers, large diced
- 2 yellow sweet peppers, large diced
- 1 cup balsamic vinegar, reduced to light syrup
- Heat oven to 375 F.
- Combine Brussels sprouts with all ingredients except peppers and balsamic syrup. Toss Brussels sprout mixture and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Transfer mixture to sheet pan and roast in oven for 15 minutes. Stir sweet peppers into mixture and roast 5-10 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and place on serving platter. Drizzle with balsamic syrup and serve immediately.