Roasted Green Beans in Champagne Vinaigrette
- 1 nonstick cooking spray
- 1 1/2 lbs fresh green beans (trimmed)
- 1 tbsp plus 1 tsp olive oil (divided use)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp garlic (minced)
- 2 tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp Splenda
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat an oven to 450°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Set aside. In a large bowl, toss the green beans with 1 Tsp. olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes or until cooked through and starting to brown.
- While green beans are cooking, whisk together 1 Tbsp. olive oil, champagne vinegar, Dijon mustard, Splenda and crushed red pepper flakes. Set aside.
- When green beans are done roasting, drizzle with champagne vinaigrette and toss to coat.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!