- Cooking spray
- 1 pound green beans
- 6 petite red potatoes, cut into eighths
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl mix together potatoes, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, 1/8 teaspoon pepper and ¼ teaspoon parsley.
- Place potatoes on half of baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a medium bowl mix together green beans, 1 tablespoon olive oil, ¼ teaspoon garlic salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
- After potatoes have baked for 15 minutes; add green beans to other half of baking sheet. Bake potatoes and green beans for additional 20 minutes.
- Place potatoes and green beans in serving bowl and mix together.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!