- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 baby eggplants, cut in half lengthwise
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon ground, black pepper
- 1/4 cup part-skim, shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Drizzle the olive oil evenly over the eggplant halves. Sprinkle eggplant evenly with garlic powder and black pepper.
- Place eggplant halves on grill cut side down and cook for 3-4 minutes, until tender.
- Flip over and spread mozzarella cheese evenly over eggplant halves. Grill an additional 3-4 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove eggplant from grill and place side-by-side on a serving dish. Drizzle evenly with balsamic vinegar and Parmesan cheese.