- 1 cup fine corn flake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 fine cornflake crumbs
- 1 cup sauerkraut, squeezed and cut up
- 2 whole eggs, beaten
- 2 to 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Mix together all except butter and 1/2 cup crumbs. Form into 18 balls. Roll in crumbs. Brown in melted butter in skillet 4 to 5 minutes. (Set electric skillet at 350°.) Serve warm.
Ed. note: Could add minced, browned bacon, ham or pork.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!