Sausage Asparagus Dish
- 1 lb. bulk sausage
- 1 med. Onion (chopped)
- 4-5 medium potatoes (chopped)
- ½ cup water
- Salt/pepper to taste
- 1 lb. asparagus (cut in 1″ pieces)
- ½ cup cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Brown sausage and onion until lightly browned in frying pan over medium high heat. Drain fat.
- Add potatoes, water, and salt/pepper and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add asparagus and simmer an additional 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Add extra water if needed.
- Place in a serving dish and sprinkle cheese over top.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!