- 1 tablespoon caraway seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon shelled sunflower seeds
- (or use your choice of any combination of seeds)
- 1 (8 oz.) can refrigerated crescent-type dinner rolls
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon bourbon whiskey or apple juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
Heat oven to 375°. Spray large cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. In small bowl, combine seeds; mix well and set aside.
Separate dough into 4 rectangles. Place on sprayed cookie sheet pressing perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle into 8 wedges.
In small bowl, combine mustard, bourbon whiskey and honey; mix well. Brush over wedges and arrange, slightly separated on cookie sheet. Sprinkle each wedge with seed mixture.
Bake 9 to 14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from cookie sheet. Cool 5 minutes. Serve warm or cool.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!