- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 T-bone steaks (about 1 inch thick)
- In a large resealable plastic bag or shallow glass container, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well.
- Add steaks and turn to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade.
- Grill steaks, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-7 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a meat thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done, 170°).
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!