- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) spinach noodles
- 1/2 pkg. extra firm tofu, drained and pressed
- 4 tsp. olive oil
- 4 tsp. sesame seeds
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 12 asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 7 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- 2 T. chile sauce or chili oil (to taste)
- Soy sauce
Boil water and cook spinach noodles following package directions. Meanwhile, take tofu (drained and pressed) cut into strips and cover all sides with soy sauce. Heat 2 teaspoons olive oil in small non-stick skillet over medium heat. Roll tofu in sesame seeds and add tofu to skillet, saute until golden brown and set aside. Heat remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil and garlic in wide non-stick skillet over medium heat. Saute asparagus and yellow bell pepper for 5 minutes or until tender. Add cherry tomatoes to skillet and saute for 2 minutes. Toss spinach pasta with vegetables, tofu and chili sauce/oil in medium bowl and serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!