- 1 (1 oz) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz) can refried beans
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 1 (16 oz) jar salsa
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 (6 oz) can sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
In a medium bowl, blend the taco seasoning mix and refried beans. Spread the mixture onto a large serving platter. Mix the sour cream and cream cheese in a medium bowl. Spread over the refried beans. Top the layers with salsa. Place a layer of tomato, green bell pepper, green onions and lettuce over the salsa, and top with Cheddar cheese. Garnish with black olives.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!