- 1 (16 oz.) package linguine
- 1 lb. uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 -1 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 cup sliced yellow summer squash
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in large nonstick skillet, stir-fry shrimp, garlic and pepper flakes in oil and butter for 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove shrimp; keep warm. Add zucchini, summer squash, carrots and broccoli to same skillet; stir-fry for 8-10 minutes or until crisp-tender. Return shrimp to skillet. Drain pasta; add to skillet along with parsley, basil; and salt. Heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!