- 6 oz. uncooked linguine, broken in half
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3/4 cup dry white wine or chicken broth (reduced sodium recommended)
- 1/2 cup additional chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 4 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 large sweet yellow, red or green pepper, julienned
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tuna or swordfish steaks (8 oz. each), cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions. In a bowl, combine cornstarch, wine, or chicken broth with additional broth, thyme, salt and pepper flakes until smooth; set aside. In large nonstick skillet, stir fry broccoli in hot oil for 4 minutes. Stir cornstarch mixture and add to pan along with tuna; stir-fry 3-4 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and sauce is thickened. Drain pasta; add to stir-fry and toss to coat. Sprinkle with cheese before serving.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!