- 1 premade graham cracker pie crust
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup cashews, chopped
- 6 ounces chocolate fudge topping
- Mix peanut butter and honey.
- Stir mixture into softened ice cream.
- Spoon half of ice cream mixture into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with half of chopped cashews.
- Drizzle 4 ounces fudge sauce over cashews.
- poon remaining ice cream mixture into pie crust.
- Sprinkle with remaining cashews.
- Drizzle 2 ounces fudge sauce over cashews.
- Freeze until firm (about 6 hours).
- Garnish with whipped topping and additional fudge if desired.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!