- 1 pound OREO cookies
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 boxes instant Pistachio pudding
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- Crumble OREO cookies (not too fine).
- Line a 9 by 13 inch baking dish with half of the cookies.
- Place in freezer while preparing remaining ingredients.
- Mix with mixer: milk, softened ice cream and pudding.
- Put the pudding mix in the refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whip the whipping cream, adding 1/4 cup sugar, 1/2 teaspoons vanilla.
- Spread the pudding mix on top of the cookie mixture.
- Add whipped cream, then top with remaining cookie crumbs. Keep refrigerated.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!