Submitted by Debbie Flinner of Canton, OH
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can stewed tomatoes
- 3 cups chunked cooked chicken
- 1 medium green pepper, chunked
- 1-8oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 3/4 cup picante sauce1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- pasta or rice (optional)
- In large skillet, heat the oil, add the onion and cook until tender, about 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, breaking up large pieces with a wooden spoon.
- Stir in remaining ingredients; simmer for 10 minutes or until green pepper is crisp tender.
- This can be served plain or over cooked rice or pasta noodles.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!