- 10 graham crackers, broken in half (20 squares), divided
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) Unsweetened Chocolate
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 2-1/2 cups Miniature Marshmallows
- 1 cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Line 13×9-inch pan with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil, with ends of foil extending over sides; spray with cooking spray.
- Cover bottom with 15 grahams, overlapping as necessary to form even layer.
- Break remaining grahams into small pieces.
- Microwave butter and unsweetened chocolate in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted;
- stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Add sugar, eggs and vanilla; mix well.
- Stir in flour.
- Pour over grahams in pan.
- Bake 30 to 32 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs. (Do not overbake.)
- Top with marshmallows and chocolate chunks.
- Bake 3 to 5 min. or until marshmallows begin to puff.
- Top with graham pieces; press gently into marshmallows with spatula to secure.
- Use foil handles to lift brownies from pan before cutting to serve.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!