- 8 large chicken thighs (trimmed of excess fats)
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- Put chicken, hot sauce, mustard, thyme and garlic in the bowl and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour or up to 24 hours.
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Put the chicken on a baking sheet and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake about 50 minutes until crispy and crackling.
- Serve right away.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!