- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons allspice (ground)
- 1-1/2 teaspoons black pepper (ground)
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper (crushed, dried)
- 2 teaspoons oregano (crushed)
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons thyme (chopped)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 6 garlic cloves (finely chopped)
- 1 cup onion (pureed or finely chopped)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 chicken (pieces, skinless 4 drumsicks, 4 breasts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in large bowl.
- Rub seasonings over chicken and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours or longer.
- Space chicken evenly on non-stick or lightly greased baking pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 30–40 minutes or until the meat can easily be pulled away from the bone with a fork.
STAY INFORMED. SIGN UP!
Up-to-date agriculture news in your inbox!